What to do
Create a multimedia NEWS story using video, an audio slideshow (Soundslides) OR an interactive map. The story should be compelling and use the techniques and skills taught in class. I strongly suggest you run your topic by me to make sure it fits this standard.
- Video and audio sideshows should be under 3 minutes in length.
- Interactive maps should include more than 20 points of interests and points should include detailed descriptions written by you and photos or video. Research is required for this option. Here is an example of an acceptable map presentation.
Turning in your project
Due: Last day of class — Dec. 3
- Videos should be either posted to YouTube and the link emailed to me, or delivered to me in class.
- Soundslides should be given to me in class.
- Maps should be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This project counts for 20 percent of your grade.